Study Bookkeeping Courses online with Careerline Courses.
Bookkeeping is essentially the recording of a business’ financial transactions. The distinction between accounting and bookkeeping has gone blurred with the rise of computerised and online bookkeeping software which now make it easier to manage all financial affairs with a little training.
However, it is still important to understand how the double ledger system actually works. We offer two (2) bookkeeping courses that cover the fundamentals of double ledger bookkeeping. Bookkeeping Foundations is recommended as a starting point for anyone wanting to learn the system properly. Bookkeeping Applications on the other hand, can be taken as a follow-on course to learn more in-depth bookkeeping practices.
- Balance Sheet
- Analysing and Designing Accounting Systems
- The Double Entry
- Cash Receipts and Cash Payments Journal
- Credit Fees and Purchases Journal
- The General Journal
- Closing the Ledger
- Profit and Loss Statement
- Depreciation on Non-current Assets
- Profit Determination and Balance Day Adjustments
- Cash Control: Bank Reconciliation and Petty Cash
- Cash Control: Budgeting
- Introduction: Review of Accounting Foundations
- Decision Making – How to Manage The Books for Specific Business Needs
- Managing Cash Flow, Obtaining Finance, and Managing Bad Debts
- Managing the Inventory I
- Managing the Inventory II
- Establishing and Managing Control Accounts
- Budgeting Part I
- Budgeting Part II
- Payroll; PAYG Taxation
- Financial Statement Analysis
Careerline Courses is an Accredited Training Provider with the ICB (Institute of Certified Bookkeepers).
All of our courses are offered online with printed notes available, with unlimited tutor support by email from our qualified, friendly tutors. Find out more or receive your free info pack by emailing us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 172 882.