Level 9, 461 Bourke Street
eCollect have prepared this simple checklist to see if your clients business is at risk.
Do your Clients Terms and Conditions of Trade Incorporate?
- A Cost of Recovery clause
- A Retention of Title clause
- Charging penalty interest for late payments
- Directors Guarantees
- Knowing if you are dealing with the correct trading entity
Expand your business as a value add to your current and prospective clients via eCollect Terms of Trade Documentation Drafting service.
Earn additional Income for yourself without deviating away from your bookkeeping profession.
For Terms of Trade documentation service, or advice on any debt collection matter for either your business or any of our clients, call 8611 2651 and ask for Leo Turner or email Leo from eCollect here.
Register your expression of interest by clicking here.
You do not need to have debtors to register
Benefits to your Clients:
- No collection, no fee.
- No annual, monthly, weekly fees for your clients.
- A tailored debt collection process.
- A great value add for your clients in supporting them improve their bottom line.
- Follow the entire collection process on line.
Benefit to you, the Bookkeeper:
- You Refer – Yes
- Your own allocated Collection Officer – Yes
- You Collect – No
- You can monitor progress on line – Yes
- You receive monthly commissions – Yes